Background Check with Credit Reports
How to do a background check with credit reports?
Request a Experian Credit Report for Background Screening
Request a credit background report using only an applicant's name and email address. Your prospective customers can purchase their Experian credit report and grant you private access. All done online, directly through Experian ConnectSM.
The best part: a background credit check does not affect their credit score
What is included in an Experian credit background check report?
- Credit Rating and VantageScore® 3.0 credit score range ) with up to 5 (
- Best Name ( with possible AKAs ), Address ( current / previous ) and Employer ( current / previous ) on file
- Credit History with Account Payments ( real estate / auto / revolving / installment / collection )
- Potentially negative Public Record filings ( bankruptcies / tax liens / foreclosures / civil judgements )
- Credit Inquiries ( past 24 months ) from lenders, credit card applications and personal loans
You Pay: $0 The report subject pays $14.95 and can grant you private access for up to 30 days
- No membership fee
- No monthly minimums
- No on-site inspection
Already a member? Sign In to get started!