Background check for tenant screening
How to do background checks on tenants
Request a background check on tenants using only an applicant's name and email address. Your prospective tenants can purchase their Experian credit report and grant you private access. All done online, directly through Experian ConnectSM.
Experian tenant check reports include:
- Credit Rating and VantageScore® 3.0 credit score range ) with up to 5 (
- Best Name ( with possible AKAs ), Addresses ( current / previous ) and Employers ( current / previous ) on file
- Credit Accounts with Payment Histories ( collections / car loans / revolving / installment )
- Potentially negative Public Record filings ( evictions / foreclosures / bankruptcies / tax liens )
- Credit Report Inquiries ( past 24 months ) from student loans, store credit cards and collection agencies
You Pay: $0 Prospective tenants pay $14.95 and can grant you private access for up to 30 days
- No membership fee
- No monthly minimums
- No on-site inspection
Already a member? Sign In to get started!