Customer credit screening services
Experian® is well known for providing premier credit reporting data on more than 220 million U.S. consumers when doing "Know Your Customer" checks, such as identity verification and checking the credit worthiness of new customers.that help businesses target and obtain customers. Utilize our
Need to know how to run a credit check on your customer?
Request a customer's credit report and score from Experian
Begin a credit check on a customer with their name and email address. We will help your prospective customers verify their identity and purchase their Experian credit report. They then will be able to grant you private viewing access for up to 30 days. The best part of our Experian ConnectSM service is that the credit check on your customer has no affect on their credit score.
What is included in an Experian credit background check report?
- Credit Rating and VantageScore® 3.0 credit score range ) with up to 5 (
- Best Name ( with possible AKAs ), Address ( current / previous ) and Employer ( current / previous ) on file
- Credit History with Account Payments ( real estate / auto / revolving / installment / collection )
- Potentially negative Public Record filings ( bankruptcies / tax liens / foreclosures / civil judgements )
- Credit Inquiries ( past 24 months ) from lenders, credit card applications and personal loans
You Pay: $0 The report subject pays $19.95 and can grant you private access for up to 30 days
- No membership fee
- No monthly minimums
- No on-site inspection
Already a member? Sign In to get started!