Experian Credit Check Services
How to run a credit check on someone else
With an Experian Credit Report and Score
Do a credit check on someone using their name and email address. We will help them verify their identity, purchase their credit score report and grant you private access for up to 30 days. All done online, directly through Experian ConnectSM.
What is included in an Experian credit background check report?
- Credit Rating and VantageScore® 3.0 credit score range ) with up to 5 (
- Best Name ( with possible AKAs ), Address ( current / previous ) and Employer ( current / previous ) on file
- Credit History with Account Payments ( real estate / auto / revolving / installment / collection )
- Potentially negative Public Record filings ( bankruptcies / tax liens / foreclosures / civil judgements )
- Credit Inquiries ( past 24 months ) from lenders, credit card applications and personal loans
You Pay: $0 The report subject pays $14.95 and can grant you private access for up to 30 days
- No membership fee
- No monthly minimums
- No on-site inspection
Already a member? Sign In to get started!