Experian Credit Report Services
How to get a credit report on someone else?
Request their Experian Credit Report and Score
What is included in an Experian credit background check report?
- Credit Rating and VantageScore® 3.0 credit score range ) with up to 5 (
- Best Name ( with possible AKAs ), Address ( current / previous ) and Employer ( current / previous ) on file
- Credit History with Account Payments ( real estate / auto / revolving / installment / collection )
- Potentially negative Public Record filings ( bankruptcies / tax liens / foreclosures / civil judgements )
- Credit Inquiries ( past 24 months ) from lenders, credit card applications and personal loans
You Pay: $0 The report subject pays $14.95 and can grant you private access for up to 30 days
- No membership fee
- No monthly minimums
- No on-site inspection
Already a member? Sign In to get started!