Complete the registration form and answer a few questions to help us confirm your identity.
The Benefits of Experian ConnectSM
View and Grant Access to Your Credit Report
Take control of who sees your credit file. Grant access to your personal credit report for up to 30 days at a time, to the people you trust. Know your rights under the FCRA.
- No Monthly Subscription – Pay only when you need your own credit report and credit score ($14.95 + tax, if applicable in your state). The option to share it is included. View Sample
- Share Your Report – Grant access to the people you know and trust — like your landlord, doctor, lawyer or financial adviser for no additional charge. Learn More
- Know Your Credit Score – We calculate your credit score by using the VantageScore® model. Good Score | Learn More
You may be eligible to view a free Credit Snapshot if one of our participating members --lenders or credit grantors-- has accessed your Experian credit report as a result of your initial application for credit (e.g. applying for a credit card or a loan) within the last 60 days. Some participating members may use credit reports from several consumer reporting agencies. Ask your lender if they accessed your Experian credit report.
Request Access to Other People's Credit Report
When you check someone's credit through Experian, you can be assured you are seeing their verified information directly from the credit bureau and not from a potentially fraudulent printout, fax or scanned copy. Understand your obligations under the FCRA. Learn More
- Send A Request – All you need is the person's name and email address
- Get Authorization – They will need to purchase their credit report and score for $14.95 and grant you free access
- Check Their Credit – You will receive a notification when their credit report and score are ready for you. View Sample
Who can use Experian Connect?
Our services are available to individuals that:
- Can verify some personal information about themselves
- Have a Social Security Number
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Do not have a Security Freeze or Fraud Alert on their credit
How much does it cost to join Experian Connect?
There is no charge to create an account, verify your identity or check other people's credit.
What can I do with an account?
An Experian Connect account allows you to request access to other people's credit report as well as purchase and grant access to your own credit report and score.
Why should I create an account?
- No monthly subscription fee or membership fee
- Receive detailed credit reports without a site inspection
- Submit basic applicant information (Name and Email) and receive reports directly from the credit bureau
Why VantageScore instead of FICO?
Good to Know
- There is no charge for this identity verification process.
- Verifying your identity does not affect your credit score.
- Your Name and Social Security number will be locked to your account and you will no longer be able to edit them once you have successfully been "verified".
Why do I need to answer these questions?
To help prevent fraud, the use of most services on this site require all members to have their identity "verified".
What should I do if I can't answer a question?
Answer all questions to the best of your ability. If needed, gather any necessary documentation before trying again.